When you start a new business, a new relationship, a new hobby,… you cannot assume it is going to be a few months commitment. You need to see it as a 2 to 5 years business commitment, and no matter what happened if you have a good plan and it is well prepared, never ever give up. Keep working hard and you’ll be rewarded!
This blog is part 1/7 of the series “7 things that will make a difference in your business”
Here are the 10 points you have to follow to keep your motivation and commit to any new business/relationship:
- See the positive on each action: Focus on solutions and not on the problems. Allow no space in your mind for negative thoughts. Keep positive at all times
- Risk taken: Don’t let your fear become a barrier in your career. To be successful you need to take risks and start getting out of your comfort zone. View each “no” or challenges as a motivator and opportunity to become a better entrepreneur.
- Work hard: Think and trust that your hard work will generate profits. It won’t be done in a month, or 4 or 5 but eventually your hard work will pay off. Focus on your goals every single day and do the work. You will get rewarded and money will come
- Visualize: don’t set small goals and stop once you achieved them. Think BIG! At the start plan small goals, reward yourself when you reach them but don’t stop at it… move to a higher goal until you achieve your dream goal. Commit your thoughts to anticipating more achievement.
- Be consistent: You need to be consistent, patient and flexible to climb the ladder of success. Even if you are not reaping the benefits right away work hard and don’t let anything or anyone doubt you!
- Be passionate: passion is the fuel that ignites your desire to work hard. When you are passionate you fear no limits and work harder and your audience feel your passion and will automatically follow you.
- Respect: Maintain your self-respect and respect also people you work with. Be grateful and do your daily routine to stay focus and keep your motivation and your “WHY”. When you tell your audience/followers you are going to do something, follow up. Don’t think you are going to do it tomorrow… today is the day!
- Keep things in balance: you need to delegate some tasks or turn to people who have more time, more qualified for the task. You cannot do everything yourself!! If you spend too much time on a task that can easily be done by someone, don’t hesitate to delegate.
- Relationship: you need to nurture your relation with people around you. Decide wisely who you want to work with, choose like-minded people and stay away from toxic people. When you meet the right partner, talk about your vision, your passion and your goals. You would be surprised how you can meet your best customer, your best follower, your best partner.
- Feedback: Don’t believe as if you know everything. Each feedback, training, critics is a step forward to your goals. Keep an open mind and make new decisions if needed. To grow your business your have to grow yourself, your self development. Be open to new opportunities.
Hope this will help you stay focus in your business, if you have any other tips, would love to hear. Leave me a comment!
Other resources that will help you
- Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
- What is your Why? Access Here
- 4 sacrifices you have to do to build your business Access Here