To create long term growth in your business you should always be recruiting MLM leaders in your industry. Before you want to recruit Leaders, you need to position yourself as a Leader, make an impact to attract the right person and you need to believe what you are doing. Become the leader you want to work with!!!
You won’t know when you meet someone if he is going to be a leader. Usually Leaders reach out to someone they see as leaders so believe in yourself and become one.
Here are a few points that will help you:
- Go straight to the point. See who is open to follow you, who want to make it work, who want to lead. I know it can show as very rude but you can’t afford to waste time and prepare a leader if the person is not ready. Dont’ judge someone who doesn’t want to follow you. The best way to find leaders is to prospect in areas where you will be more prone to recruit leaders, then build a relationship with them
- Give value. Some leaders will be attracted to you and connect with you. Approach your network marketing business as a way of helping people rather than selling them the product “because nobody should live without it!” Make sure you ask questions to your prospects and encourage them to share more about their previous experiences. This will help you understand better their positions and help them as much as you can.
- Be prepared and believe in your product, your business and what you are selling. People can feel your fears and you’ll have very little results. Also don’t show too much emotion, over enthusiasm can turn people off. Be willing to walk away if you see that your prospect is not interested, don’t push because you will waste your time!! Be ready to any questions you might get, prepare yourself well.
Your success will be guaranteed if:
- You decide: ask yourself if you would hire YOU. Tell yourself that you are going to do what it takes to do it and you’ll follow your goal and make money
- You develop your skills: do some training and make it about them and not you. Ask what they need, what you can do to help them. It’s an ongoing process, always listen instead of speaking.
- You do: prospect, expose yourself, if you are in production mode you’ll make money. And every evening ask yourself what did I produce today???
You can follow a script on how to recruit people and go point by point but in my opinion I wouldn’t follow a script if you are not confortable with it, you might say the wrong thing, you might not read the answers correctly and it will look Bad!!! Same on Facebook, copy and paste is not a great idea. Listen to your prospect and ask questions to know exactly what they are looking for. On Facebook go to their profile and learn a little bit about them to start a conversation and ask the right questions.
Timing also is huge when you want to recruit a leader:
- attend event, usually that is where leaders are!!
- prospect daily
- be serious
- don’t be afraid
- be on a mission.
All of that will make you a LEADER and you will attract LEADERS!!!!!
What Network Marketing recruiting tips do YOU find work best for your business? Please share your thoughts and comment below!
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE