When you do your branding it is very important that you get a blog and you put great content to attract the right people into your business.
The best way to get recognized in the blog industry is to make an impact and a strong impression. The statistics in 2015 showed the time spans is only 8.25 Seconds so you don’t have much time to impress a stranger to follow you and your blog. You might not have a second chance to meet this person.
And once you have your followers of course you need to keep them engaged and convert them as subscribers and clients to your business. Not easy but i am going to give you a few tips.
- As i said earlier you need to make a strong first impression; you need to get a powerful website. For this you can use some designer to help you with the layout. Colors also are important and if you have a logo it is better. Of course when you start you don’t need to go through so much expenses and you can start with wordpress where you can get great theme. Make sure you use a theme that is compatible across different devices and platform. Win trust of your readers mentioning social proof (Hubspot, Search Engine Journal,…) Also you can put some testimonials, this way your readers will see you as an expert and will likely follow you.
- Target your content to the right niche, the audience likely to share your blogs. If it is products based business you have, you can do an e-commerce with Shopify for exemple and give away something for Free. If you don’t have products, give your audience Free training, or 30 min Free coaching. You need to help them solve their problems, this way you can grow your traffic and target the right people for you
(picture reference http://moz.com )
- Participe in the blog communities. You can join some groups if you are on Facebook, some forums, websites or other blogs. If you respect their rules, and you participate, you’ll start getting traffic to your blog and trust from other bloggers. That is important because you could connect with influencers who might want to share and link to your content. For that you need to make sure you take your time and effort to do the best blog. You can boost your success with a content marketing editorial calendar.
- Share your posts to different platforms, you can do it a few times a day with Twitter, or on Facebook Groups, LinkedIn… Leveraging these networks requires study and patience to attract traffic. You can use also services with statistics like FollowerWonk or CircleCount. On Facebook you can see the analytics, so pay attention to the traffic and make sure you post when it’s the right time to have a maximum of viewers.
- Adding graphics, photos, videos, illustrations will make a great impact on your blog. You can use different site like Canva or Flickr … Visual content will help your viewers to see you as an expert, someone different that others. Loads of site on the internet that can help you create high quality pictures.
- Don’t forget to put the plugins to allow your fans to share on different social media and put your blog link on your email signature. To get a better leverage also you can do a Facebook group where you have full control of the contents and discussions. This way you get a better opportunity to engage with your readers and convert them to your businesses which are the one that are going to spread to the world you content.
- Word of Mouth is one of the most influential forms of marketing; 82% of Americans say they seek recommendations from friends and family when considering a purchase. And did you know that 56% of American women aged 18-34 seek recommendations about beauty products? Or that parents in the United States ask for recommendations before purchasing a product 90% of the time?
I would love to hear from you so we can share our blogs.
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE