Developing relationships is not just important, it is absolutely mandatory if you want your MLM Network Marketing business to succeed. When you build relationship, you are growing your business. So why you should develop relationship?
1- People do business with people which means that if you not building rapport with your followers, you are not going to attract the right people to your business. When you decide to be part of a MLM or affiliate program, you need to recruit people to join your downline and your network. People need to trust you before they join your company. Don’t forget people join people and not companies. Building relationship is the foundation of MLM network marketing business.
2- Relationships are important to your group’s retention and retention keeps your business stable and ready for more growth. The average retention is 80% so only 2 persons out of 10 are going to stay in your business. You want to keep your downline happy, for that you need duplication. You want to show leadership training them well or pointing them to the right direction. Get to know the people you bring into your home based business. Keep in mind that people are worthy of personal attention and respect. Be of great value to them by sharing your time and knowledge. By helping others your business will flourish.
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”
― Theodore Roosevelt
3- Helping others will benefit you because they will use duplication and grow your network. It is also going to benefit you to grow as a leader, you will gain more confidence, you are going to share your experience, your readings, your failure… All of that will change your mindset and you will be seen as an expert in your field.
So how are you going to keep your team happy?
- You need a group and try to communicate each day.. watch the video where i give you more details. You can use a Facebook Live with another member sharing experience and so on
- Send regular broadcast email
- Send birthday messages
- Make your members feel special, remember their names and congratulate them even when they have some wins, for example if they do their first Facebook live or if they get their first distributors
- Always overdeliver, you can send them a free PDF or a free ebook
- Communicate with your followers and understand their why, their hopes, their dreams and show a genuine interest. Treat them as human being and not just as numbers
In conclusion, don’t think building relationship is a waste of time, it is much cheaper to keep current followers than getting new followers all the time. Don’t forget your downline!
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE