The only 2 things you can control are your actions and your attitude towards your goals.
You cannot control your team or your sponsor or the company, so you have to take everything in your hand to build your business and fulfill your dreams.
This is why Branding Yourself and not the company, is a MUST.. Anything can happen and you don’t want to lose credibility if something happen with your company. Remember People join People.
The fear of failure is what prevents people of having success. Fear of what others are thinking, or fear of what IF I can’t do it, … You have to say to yourself,
“I will win or I will learn”
There is no mistakes, or objections but only experiences that will allow you to grow and reach to the top. People that are most successful failed many times like Oprah, Walt Disney, Steven Spielberg. So don’t get discourage and focus on what you want to achieve !!
1- You need to be passionate with what you are doing, your audience will feel this passion and will be attracted to you.
2- You need to be in a positive state of mind to change your story.
3- And then you’ll figure out your strategy.
It is in you if you Decide. To achieve your goal you need to think about what you are willing to give up!!
“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins
You can control your daily activities but not the outcome. Be always positive and improve your attitude. Here are 6 tips that will help you :
- All your post have to be done with care, quality is better than quantity. No links of course but value. It is going to bring your more likes, comments or share
- Always learn something, doing a training or reading a book for your self development. Write your affirmations, intentions, gratitude and pray or meditate
- Take action without expecting results. Spend time engaging with people, but don’t expect them to join your business straight away
- Use set backs to learn new skills and if you need, take a break but don’t give up. Listen to a motivational podcast or video. I always say, everything happen for a reason so find the solution and don’t stay with the problem.
- Surround yourself with people that are going to lift you up. You are the average of the 5 people you spend time with.
- Say thank you even with people that didn’t help you or discouraged you at the start of your journey. They are the ones that push you to become better and achieve your goals. Be grateful for everyone, positive or negative. They all teach you a lesson.
In conclusion, you need to stay positive no matter what, have a strategy and keep doing your weekly activities. You can control your actions and your attitude/posture but not the outcome.
So what are you ready to give up to succeed in your business ? Being an entrepreneur is not easy and you need to take massive action!
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to create a Powerful Social Marketing Strategy HERE
How to improve your motivation? HERE