As I always say, you need to be consistent with your posts to reach out the maximum of persons and to be seen as an expert and leader. When you have a very engaging content, you should use it and repost it.
People usually follow you on social media because they are interested in what you have to say and they want to get updates on your next blog posts.
But everyday you have new followers and they didn’t read your articles you posted months ago.
You don’t have to create content day in and day out. You just need to work on getting the content you already have in the hands of more people. Share your blog posts with target customers and always put resources on your blogs so you get more exposure.
When you have a piece of content with loads of engagement, you can take that opportunity to capitalize what’s working for you. Here are 5 different contents you can do with the post
- You can talk about your content/topic on Facebook live
- You can do a “Fill in” the blank sentence
- Send it to your list with a question
- You can do a webinar with slides
- You can do a video or video series
Change something for each media.. same post but with different aspect for different media. If you are using Twitter you can retweet or repost the same articles a few times.
You can check on your Facebook Page Insight and see which posts had a lot of engagement.
Other resources that will help you
- Best time to post on social media: Access Here
- Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More