I am going to show you today some tricks to obtain mastery and build a successful business online.
On my last blog I talked about the 4 stages of competences and i invite you to read it, very powerful !!
In Stage 1, you need to recognize your own competence and decide if you want to learn – the big risk factor is an unwillingness to learn;
In stage 2, you really want to learn and roll up your sleeves – the big risk factor is the fear of failure or perfectionism and aversion to change;
In stage 3, you know what you have to do – the big risk factor is simply in not continuing to practice or improve. Doing that you’ll lose your skills and won’t perform effectively;
In stage 4, this is the mastery level where all your skill become “second nature”
Once you reach this level, you should make the commitment to engage in the ” Learn, Do, Teach” method. You will then be a great teacher followed by many people. You can achieve mastery of all these concepts and internalize them.
5 tips to help you gain mastery over these concepts
- Repetition is the path to mastery: You need to rewire your brain, and make it a commitment to do your daily task. Meditation, learning something new each day, prospecting and engaging with your audience. Remember with repetition comes conviction.
- Be coachable: If you find difficulty with motivation, you are probably missing either the desire or belief in yourself. If you really want to learn, you can accept change in your life and be willing to be corrected.
- Engage in the community: Post your questions, share your success even the smallest one. It will give you a boost and help others with their questions. Surround yourself with successful people !
- Attend events: If you can attend the offline events, this is where the real change happens. There is nothing quite like actually physically being around successful leaders. You have also several online events that you should attend regularly.
- Invest in Mentorship: If you want massive growth and success in the form of wealth and freedom, you should be a part of a mastermind of top level performers. You should always push yourself and be surrounded with top mentors. Even the top earners are constantly investing in coaching and mentorship
The ultimate X-factor to make more money and multiply your sales is YOU.
You need to be Unique and Valuable.
You need to brand your name, your face, your energy, your confidence, your enthusiasm….
You need to continue building your personal value by investing in yourself. Doing that you’ll increase credibility to others by providing them value with what you are learning.
Build relationship, solve the problems of others, provide them value without any ulterior motives and you will attract success to you like a magnet. Don’t forget, people buy people!!! One of the biggest barrier to sales is the lack of trust, so be yourself and communicate with your prospect without an agenda.
Treat on line just like you would if you were meeting your prospect online. Don’t be pushy or pitchy that will make you come across as desperate and needy. Be courteous, polite and inquisitive. If they subscribed to your newsletter or want to get more information about what you are doing, the way you reach out to people and bring them value, chances are, they are not getting results they want to be getting and you’ll be able to provide them with a solution.
Once you have built rapport by actually having a real conversation and listening to people, they will tell you their challenges…You can then offer them a solution
Exemples: “Hey Jack, I’m so glad we got to connect and I understand your challenge with _____________ because I struggled with that too and felt exactly the same way. Here’s what I found that worked well for me and it might work well for you too, would you like me to send you some information on it?”
9 out of 10 times you will get a positive response when you do this right and many of those whom you send the information too will buy from you. Even if you don’t benefit from the sales they will respect you for what you have done.
Also another little tips to see where your audience is and what page they like, go to your Facebook profile, Manage adverts and go to audience insights
Once you know your niche, select the location, age and gender and interest. Then you can see on Page likes where your audience is and you can prospect people from these pages. Don’t pitch, build relationship!!!
Leave me a comment if you got some value or if you want to have more information.
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE