Podcast – iPod and broadcast – is a form of audio broadcasting on the internet. It is usually free and you can download it either on a computer or mp3. It spread across a series of episode of the community, persons you are following. Podcasts are an effective, portable, convenient and intimate way to deliver and produce content, and to build ongoing relationships with your customers, followers, employees, etc..
Depending which phone you have, you’ll need to download the app. For Iphone it is free but if you have an android and there is no podcast App and not sure which one downloading, I would recommend Pocket casts at the cost of $3.99
Likeable Radio covers inspiration, leadership, marketing to help grow your business online.
EOFire is a 7-day a week Podcast where John Lee Dumas chats with todays most successful Entrepreneurs.
Of course there are many more podcast but I can’t possibly name them all. Here are some to give you some ideas..
Reasons why you should listen to podcasts:
- If you are in Network Marketing, you can listen to your leaders. We have in our community inspirational podcasts 5 days a week from our leaders. It is a great way to start the day all boost up and ready to conquer the world !!!!
- It is a great way to know better your author/leader. You can get the feeling in the voice, completely different than a book and hearing their voice and hearing them express their thoughts literally add a new dimension to their content.
- It can promote self development and if you have a moment of doubt, take a few minutes and listen to something that would cheer you up on podcast! I find it very useful sometimes.
- It can also give you great content for a new blog, a new idea to develop your business.
- Very accessible, you can listened in the car,while you are doing some jogging, while queuing at the check out at the grocery shop, while you are waiting for an appointment – Access Anywhere, anytime.
- Once you subscribe to a podcast feed, new podcasts are automatically downloaded to your computer/phone as soon as they are available. You can listen to them at your convenience.
- Usually free (as far as I know only one podcaster is asking money to get his archives), great way to save money than getting newspaper, magazines.
Now it’s your turn. Which business podcasts do you enjoy most? Comment below as I would be happy to know and why you listen to them.
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE