As a marketer you should do a blog and give content that will position you as a leader. Blogging on a frequent basis is a relatively easy, inexpensive way to enhance your inbound marketing efforts, drive traffic to your site, and attract more perspective customers.
These are some of the reasons;
- It will show that you are an expert in your field and people will be attracted to you. It will build your confidence and the more you are going to write the better you’ll become. Nobody started with a perfect blog, so jump if you want to improve your credibility and generate more leads.
- It will improve your website’s SEO (search engine optimization) and increase traffic to your website. If you use the Elite Marketing pro blog, you can put some links on EMP call of Action trainings, campaigns, you put your website links and connect people to your brand.
- It will bring more visitors on your website and gain new customers. Blogging allows you to connect with your visitors and develop relationships with your potential and existing customers. It will help drive traffic to your website
- Every time you do a blog post, you create an opportunity for your audience to share your blog with others. Free marketing Yay!!!! and it will give you more credibility.
- It will help convert traffic into leads, get a call of action and gets to a landing page which contains a form for them to fill in with their information, this way you start to generate leads.
In summary, blogging will help you get discovered via Social Media. Each blog will create contents that people can share on social networks which helps expose your business to your audience.
If you don’t have time to do a lot of blogs it is not that important, think this way, once a week makes 52 at the end of the year. The more you’ll do the faster you’ll get and then you’ll be able to do many a week.
Little trick, if you have a day off and you decide to do a few, you can schedule them so you can space them out so you still have some exposure on your timeline and keep your media presence.
Consistency is key to keep your audience forming a bond with you.
Hope it helped you make a decision and start your blog. If you need any help to set up one or want some information, leave me a comment
So when do you start??
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE